Well, That Went Fast...

Image result for cereal murderer
Yep, killed another blog through neglect. The SPCB will be after me soon... ...if they can find me.

I'll be hard to find, because (drum roll) I've joined a Circus! Again!

Why post about this here? It's an unused class blog in the Summer... what's the point? Two things:
1. It's about learning. I've always been a musician, but theatrical and physical stuff is new to me. Learning about movement, flow, props, and costumes is giving me some insight into how my students learn. It's the least I can do, really!
2. I'm trying to improve on the old documenting-learning-thing. I use so many blogs and videos to learn, it seems only fair that I start trying to hold up my end.
3. This blog was not living up to its potential. I mean, blog abuse is a terrible thing.

Sooo... here's a coupla pics from last year to whet the appetite (Thanks Nick Woolsey and Karina Strong for the pics):
Pirate Mode intensifies...

Tiff and 3000 of her closest friends.

So VestaFire Circus at MusicFest was a blast, but I had to throw myself on Karina's mercy for props and costumes. It worked fine, but when you have limited circus skills like me, it's best to bring something to the party. This year's themes are Day Glo, Circus Checkers, and Go-Go-Galactic (variations on Buck Rogers, etc).

For Checkers I'll rely on the magic tickle trunk.
Day Glo and Galactic will get their own posts. 

Yay!


The Home Stretch

  Wow- this has gone really fast and kinda slow at the same time. To paraphrase a friend of mine, "Time is sorta sticky this year!"...